Morocco 4 days tour from Tangier
Morocco’s capital, Rabat, is located on the banks of the Bouregreg River and the Atlantic Ocean. It is well-known for its Islamic and French-colonial landmarks, including as the Kasbah of the Udayas. This Berber-era royal fort overlooks the coast and is encircled by elegant French-designed gardens. The city’s renowned Hassan Tower, a 12th-century minaret, towers over mosque ruins.
Morocco’s little city of Chefchaouen – sometimes known as simply Chaouen – is one of the country’s most gorgeous attractions. It has one of the country’s most picturesque medinas, noted for the various tones of blue paint that adorn the walls, nestled in the glorious surroundings of the Rif Mountains.
Asilah is a village south of Tangier on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. Its ancient town, or medina, is surrounded by colonial Portuguese ramparts and gates from the 15th century. The medina is noted for its paintings and the yearly Moussem Culturel International d’Asilah festival. The exhibition hall Centre de Hassan II Rencontres Internationales and the early-20th-century Palais Raissouni are among the venues.
- Morocco Date Palm Tree
- Desert Fox Morocco – Fennec – The adorable desert fox
- Morocco’s Amazing Souks
- THE OUZOUD WATERFALLS IN MOROCCO
- Some travel experiences in Morocco
- Sahara Desert
- Travel to Morocco from USA 2022
- Things Morocco is known for
- Morocco goats climbing Argan tree
- What to drink with Moroccan food
- Benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil
- Fatima Hand Meaning
- What to know before you visit Morocco
- Honeymoon in Morocco
- Top 10 Places to Visit in Morocco